Saturday, April 30, 2011

Urban/Suburban/Rural Life

Since I was born, I have been raised in the same house. The city in which my family and I live has been chaining dramatically over time.  I have seen the population increase all the way to new and more advanced ways of life. Clear open land with trees got replaced with hotels and shopping centers. The population has been very diverse way before I was born. More jobs were offered here because it is a close and inexpensive city to start a family with good financial stability. After being over populated, and high demand, land was bought to create huge multi-family apartments which led to more schools and jobs. As the standard of living got inexpensive, more people started moving into this city, which cause violence as well. I remember in middle school, gang violence was heavily feared and the city enforced and strengthened their force to help control violence, and make this city more cleaner and safer. This city is very clean, and really takes pride of those who live here. Making sure that this city looked nice, the mayor spent a lot of tax money to improve side walks, roads, and utilities were improved. As the population increased, more provisions were made from government input in the community to school and other improved and upgraded facilities for all. I have seen this city become more adverse and expanding as the years go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment